One of the most terrifying things in life is moving to a new big city. Letting go of all the things familiar including the neighborhood, hang out spots, family and friends you can always get in touch with in actual. The fear and being overwhelmed by the idea of surviving for yourself, introducing yourself to new people, familiarizing yourself with the local culture, the urge of exploring local spots that could sometimes be exhausting, learning new road routes, work uncertainty, learning local laws or policies, the thought of cramming in anything you still haven’t done in the place you grew up in, and the list goes on and on.
Although it takes a lot of discernment to decide whether you should be moving out from your current city and moving in to a new one, sometimes it is a necessity for the purpose of personal growth.
One of the beautiful and ideal cities to move in is Canada.
Here are the 10 reasons why you should move to Canada:
- Canada’s government invests millions of dollars every year to assist newcomers settle into their new lives in the country. Making sure that the newcomers can enjoy the benefit of high quality of life.
- Canada is a great place to work and hone your career.
- It is also a good place to raise a family. The OECD Better Life Index 2014 ranked Canada 9.7 out of 10 for safety. It gives you and your family a safe and secure environment.
- Canada hypes and value education more than any other industrialized nation on this planet. The government spends more on education.
- Canada is also listed by OECD as the top world leader when it comes to tolerance and acceptance. Discrimination and unfairness almost do not exist in the country. The country even legalized same sex marriage long before the other nations did.
- Canada also offers a lot of promising opportunities for skilled workers simply because its economy is one of the top most stable in the world. The country was also ranked by Bloomberg as the second best place for doing business.
- According to World Economic Forum, Canada has the steadiest and secure banking system in the world.
- You can also enjoy the benefit of reasonable cost of living because Canada has a low annual inflation rate.
- Canada is beautiful! Being the second largest country in the world, Canada boasts endless lakes and rivers and other breathtaking sceneries.
- Canada’s immigration requirements are not as meticulous when compared to other countries in the world. Canada offers a dynamic and promising series of immigration and visa programs for employed, self-employed and business group. Even if you are not eligible to any of these, the country still offers work permits and student permits and etc.
Canada is a promising country and an ideal place to start a new life. Visit your local immigration agency or office, process now and Canada will be ready to welcome you!